CLM Class, Workshop and Payment Policies
Facility Use Policies
- If you are taking a class, please arrive on time and leave at the designated time. Teachers have the right to charge the you an extra fee if you stay beyond the designated time.
- Please dress appropriately for working on the wheel.
- If you are working on the wheel or other equipment where hair may get caught in or burned, please tie back long hair if it is to avoid accidents and injuries.
- Please do NOT move, pickup or touch someone else’s work.
- School storage shelves are for class work ONLY – no purses, backpacks, etc.
- Do NOT touch the items nor place your items, purses, drinks, etc. on the shelves that are assigned to individual CLM members.
- Students and CLM members are responsible for cleaning up their space at the end of class or work session.
- CLM has the right to dispose of or sell work that is left on school shelves if it is not picked up in
a timely manner.
- Smoking is not permitted inside the facility.
- Be friendly and have a good time.
Registration, Payment, and Refund Policies
- CLM ONLY accepts credit cards for purchases of $100 or more or purchases made on CLM’s website.
- Tuition is due in full at time of class registration.
- Full payment is required to reserve a class spot.
- Class sessions are not prorated.
- No refunds will be made once a class or workshop has started.
- No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- Make up classes for missed classes are at the discretion of the instructor.
- Missed classes are not transferable to the next session.
- Enrollment fees may not be carried over into the next session.
- Classes and workshops with insufficient enrollment may be cancelled and payment fully refunded.
- If you require a receipt please contact CLM’s School Director.
- Bounced checks will incur a $30 handling fee.
- To receive a full refund (less $10 handling fee for credit card purchases) for classes or workshops, students must cancel their registration by notifying CLM at least 7 days prior to the class start date.
- No refunds for workshops if cancellation is made fewer than 7 days before the start of the workshop unless there is someone on the wait list to fill the spot.